Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 16 of the Ultimate Reset

Raspberries and Blueberries for breakfast again.  Kinda cool!

Huge Microgreen salad with sliced almonds and greek dressing.
Yes! I do like my salads, and I tend to repeat them when I really like them. :)

Click here for a FREE Beachbody account.
Ask me how to get the Ultimate Reset for yourself!

Curry Cauliflower is interesting.  Something new I guess.  I like cauliflower, just not real familiar with curry flavored foods.  Again, something new. 

I am feeling so much better inside.  The bloating is gone.  I have not had any serious bathroom days.  I thought I would have a moment where I needed to stick close to the bathroom, in the detox week (2), but not for me.  This Ultimate Reset is work the time and effort.  

No comments:

Post a Comment